You should clean out your chicken coop once a week to once a month.
I have seven chickens, I used to have 8, but one died
How to clean out the chicken coop:
1. Hose the floor of the run
2. Take all the bedding and poo out of the bed
3. Clean the bed so there are no flies, bugs or spiders hiding in there.
4. Put bedding into the bed
6. Clean the food and water containers
7. Fill the food and water containers
8. Put the chickens back in and let them check it out!
Tip: In the winter, you can just hose the floor,
and then put bedding over the poo
and it keeps them warm!